Please bear with me while I work to find a show notes format that is best for my listeners. There is a transcript attached to this episode.
- In tonight’s episode, I am talking about quotes from the book Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr. Spencer Johnson. If you have been struggling with change during the pandemic, I have some great insights to share with you in this show.
- 01:13“Sometimes, Hem, things change and they are never the same again. This looks like one of those times. That's life! Life moves on. And so should we.”
- 02:11 “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.”
- 02:59“Noticing small changes early helps you adapt to the bigger changes that are to come.”
- Please email me if you have suggestions or comments for my show, firstname.lastname@example.org (The a is missing in cocoa in my email addy!)
Check out the book Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr. Spencer Johnson