Season 1's Final Episode welcomes our #1 most downloaded guest, insights expert, and Founder of Inner Chapter, Julien Lapka. Julien gazes into his crystal ball and gives us some "healthy" predictions for 2023. And despite the recent opening of Zero Covid, Julien remains optimistic for 2023.
1. Why is 2022 his best year of business so far.
2. Moving from brand to product-based marketing
3. Reaching difficult target groups, especially the +55-year-olds, 2022's most sought-after demographic.
4. Product marketing's origins come from e-commerce search results
5. Doing ethnography research during the Covid lockdown times
6. Julien's take on "new normal" product trends: soul searching & the end of bling
7. Brands can be more proactive in improving people's lives.
8. China's upcoming recession: is this an opportunity for brands & companies?
9. What's driving the recent negative confidence, and when will we come out of it?
10. Should brands keep on messages of positivity during tough times?
11. A/B Test: Trick Math, China & Innovation!