2020 will go down in history for many reasons, including the fastest bear market and recovery for stocks. There are many lessons to be learned.
Yatin Chadha interviews Andrew Iu from Burgundy Asset Management. Andrew manages the firm's small cap fund and builds and develops the firm's team of analysts in his role as research director. Andrew is also a former analyst at Goldman Sachs.
Topics covered include:
- current market trends, including impact from Covid-19 and valuation
- the role of bonds
- investing in ETFs vs stock picking
- how to evaluate a company
- pearls for dividend investing
- common mistakes by DIY investors
- considerations for investing beyond the S&P500
- investing themes for the future