Discover how the current banking crisis is impacting the average person and what steps President Biden is taking to contain it. Don't panic - the FDIC provides up to $250,000 of deposit insurance per bank and per depositor, so your money is safe. Tune in to Three Fates Decide this week to gain a better understanding of the banking system, the banking act of 1933, and the importance of bank regulations. With riveting insight
- The current banking crisis and how it is affecting the average person
- The closure of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank, and the investigation by the federal government
- How banks are raising interest rates to combat inflation
- The panic caused by banks attempting to increase their capital
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and its role in protecting customers
- Bank regulations and their importance
- President Roosevelt and Congress’s efforts to contain potential panic.
Please go to our Linktree (https://linktr.ee/threefatesdecide) to find out more about our show and how to contact us.