Chelsea and I continue a series about the deeply Pro-Life message of the Christmas story.
The first Christmas celebrates new life and demonstrates how we should protect life.
We observe some salient pro-life points from the Christmas story:
- Jesus experienced the full human experience from conception
- Elizabeth affirmed the personhood of Jesus when He was a tiny fetus.
- John the Baptist leapt in the womb to show his personhood while in the womb.
- The virgin conception was the greatest unplanned and unexpected pregnancy in history.
- Mary and Joseph cared for their child in the womb even in a hostile culture.
- Joseph recognized that the role of fatherhood included caring for a child that wasn't biologically his own.
- Mary as a young mother and Elizabeth as an old mother would today be encouraged to consider abortion; yet, their pregnancies are glorious.
*** Castle Rock Women's Health is a pro-life and pro-women health care ministry. They need your help to move into a new office to serve the community better. Please consider a monthly or one-time donation. ***
We value your feedback!
Have questions for Truthspresso? Contact us!