No matter the journey you are on or the goals you’ve set, if you want to achieve results, you must implement strategy.
Positive change and results happen only when you implement strategy.
Whether you want to start and grow a business or want to change your lifestyle, you need to implement strategy.
Why is it important to implement strategy when you want to start and grow a business?
Because to make an impact or create the results you want, you need a strategic plan to get there. Employing a strategy will help you take intentional effective action to get from point a to point b.
Think about it, you wouldn’t go on vacation without mapping out an itinerary, would you?
Of course not. You’ll create and implement a strategy for how you’ll spend your time, where you’ll stay, your mode of transportation, what you’ll pack, who or what you’ll visit, and where and what you’ll eat.
The same is true for your business and life in general.
Strategy is key for making decisions about systems and processes in your business and personal life.
When thinking about the importance of strategy for results, consider the following areas in which it's necessary to implement strategy and processes for your business:
- Writing copy and brand storytelling - how you write, your message, how and where you tell your story
- Structuring your website - ease of use, clarity, content, menu, etc.
- Sending emails - email marketing - frequency, content, building your list, nurturing your audience
- Writing newsletters
- Creating calls to action - grow your email list, discovery calls, buy now, etc.
- Building relationships
- Creating demand - what, when, and how you'll do things to create demand
- Increasing visibility
- Creating a budget - revenue goals, expenditures, charitable giving, payroll, etc.
- Launching a new program - pre-launch, copy, marketing, sales, promotion, content, etc.
- Mindset - maintaining a positive mindset requires daily action - create a strategy
- Content creation and sharing
- Evaluation – what went well, what didn’t, and what will you change?
- Hiring - assigning roles and responsibilities, building a team, salary, etc.
- Sales - how will you sell and to whom will you sell
- Automation - speed, and ease for your clients to work with you, simplifying your business, saving time, saving money
- Tech and tools - which you'll use and how you'll use them - simplify, automation
- Creating SOPs
- Onboarding new clients
- Differentiating as a personal brand
Without creating and implementing a strategy for each area of your brand and business you’ll have no direction. In addition, when you have no direction, your soulmate clients will be confused. Implementing strategy comes from a place of clarity. When you have clarity, your soulmate clients will have clarity about you.
Read the full show notes and access additional links.
Have questions about your brand marketing strategy and where you can improve it to create more demand in your business? Schedule a discovery call with me and let’s see if we’re a good fit to work together.