September. A month of new beginnings. School either started or is starting, mounds of paperwork, after-school activities and games, and a business to run. It can be easy to feel overwhelmed and discouraged.
But you my friend, have a choice. You can choose to not be discouraged and to look at September as the new January and get inspired. Or, the other option, let the overwhelm cause you to overthink and procrastinate. But if you lean into your faith as you move through this busy season, you'll be able to do the work and bring glory to God.
Do not be discouraged, strength is available
We can look to Joshua 1:9 for strength this month, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Your days may lead you into unknown territory and an escalation of stress, but you have a choice. Do not be discouraged, for God will give you the strength you need.
In fact, now is the best time to start taking big action in your business. To be bold and courageous and step into your purpose with more fervor and energy than ever before.
Refer to September as the new January - it's the perfect time to look back on the year and do an evaluation
- What has worked and what hasn’t worked?
- Are there areas that you need to put more effort into?
- Do you need and want to delegate activities that don’t fulfill you or that you are not an expert at?
- Where can you eliminate things that aren’t serving you?
- What systems and tools can you get rid of because you aren’t using them?
- How can you change or update your messaging to give your audience more clarity?
- What can you do to create more demand without adding more stress?
- Can you implement a new visibility strategy?
- Where can you simplify to decrease the overwhelm as you move into the 4th quarter?
- What can you automate, what are you doing repeatedly that you could create and implement a process for?
- Have you met all your 2023 goals? If not, can you identify why and what you need to do in the next 4 months to achieve them?
- How much time are you spending on social media? Remember, you can grow your business without social media if it's causing you stress.
Learn more about The Success Without Social Mastermind Business Growth Program.
Read the full show notes and access all links.