“We know 83% of dieters end up gaining more weight than they've lost within the first two years. And so how do we actually help people build sustainable change?” Emily Hochman has redefined “dieting” through Wellory, an app that helps people make healthier eating choices rather than crash diets. Tune in to hear valuable advice about starting and growing a business and learn some health tips along the way.
- I became what's called a certified health coach and actually learned all about food and diet and was able to cure myself of every single potential chronic illness utilizing the power of healthy food as medicine
- Our society has gotten to a place where we have so much processed chemical products that are filled with things that are not good for our bodies or our systems. And if we can just help people eat more whole real foods, we'll be in a much healthier place.
- We know 83% of dieters end up gaining more weight than they've lost within the first two years. And so how do we actually help people build sustainable change? How do we change lives with food?
- One of the strengths of our platform is just simply that accountability. Diet and nutrition has been one of the things that has been missing accountability, missing support, missing partnership. We have that so much in family dynamics in work and in sports, but when it comes to our health so much of the time we're just left on our own. So yeah, so much of what we do is, is accountability and support.
- The key to growing a business is very simple. All you need to know is awareness, trial, and commitment.
- Use Code BFF for 50% off your first Month (Wellory.com)
CONNECT WITH MILLION DOLLAR MONDAY!
Follow us on Instagram | Follow us on YouTube