“Start TODAY because in two years you’ll be saying that you should have done it sooner,” shares CEO of Junk King. Michael Andreacchi started the eco-friendly junk removal company and grew it to 100+ franchises. Tune in to this week’s Million Dollar Monday to hear how having the confidence to take risks can lead to achieving your dreams.
- It was about shaking hands and boots on the ground. And if you agree to something with somebody, a handshake means everything. So we went out and met a lot of B2B customers that we felt like would align with our business.
- And then at one point my business partner gotten a little bit of an accident on the truck. So he couldn't go out on the truck. And he stayed in and answer phones from an office perspective because the labor was too hard for him at the time. We saw so much value in having somebody answering the phones. And that was kind of the beginning of the Junk King call center in customer service.
- I think we have a huge emphasis on our recycling efforts.
- Recognition is super important. You know when you're doing something well, you like to hear that you're doing something while you're on the right path
- If your story empowers other people, as long as you're confident in yourself, there's always room for one more great company.
- In two years you'll be saying I should have done that two years ago when I thought of it for the second time
CONNECT WITH MILLION DOLLAR MONDAY!
Follow us on Instagram | Follow us on YouTube