"One of the reasons that I'm doing this now while my kids are at home is so that when they're grown and off to college, I will still have a meaningful purpose."
Janelle Rottier is the executive director of a nonprofit called ANew Ministries. In this episode, she shares this idea that you're more than a mom -- you're a person created with a purpose. She will also talk about how she ‘accidentally’ found herself in ministry work, and what motivated and inspired her to help teen moms.
Topics we discuss
● What motherhood has taught her
● Cultivating purpose as a mom
● Modeling to our kids, nurturing and stewarding who we are and the gifts God's given us
● Journey to her ministry and an overview of ANew Ministry
● What motivated her to start her ministry for teen moms
● How she continues to be practical in living pro life
● The hardest things to keep in balance between family and leading the ministry
Her favorite gadget? Clorox wipes! https://amzn.to/3Izefc8
LINK TO THE TRANSCRIPT
Connect with Janell
Connect with Jenn
About This Mom Knows
Moms know a lot of things, and when we start talking, ideas form, energy builds, and we take action. This Mom Knows is a place for moms to mompreneurs to find encouragement, connection, and maybe even collaboration but most importantly community with moms who know. So, grab a cup of coffee, maybe a paper and pencil to jot down an idea or two, and let's discover what This Mom Knows.