Todd Cripe is the Co-Founder at BlueConnect Automotive. He has a passion for cars and is an innovative industry leader. He has come up with an app that keeps track of all the work that your car needs and to make sure it is at its optimal performance. Todd joins host Valerie Cobb to talk about how businesses can work their way out of the confusing maze of revenue.
- You don’t want to be the same as everyone else. You really want to make yourself stand out and that will help you out of the revenue maze.
- There’s a little bit of science when it comes to interacting and building a relationship with your clients. You don’t want to reach out to them too much and bother them but you also want to keep in touch with them to show you are interested.
- Maintaining a relationship with your client is important. If they feel connected to you then they will keep coming back.
- As technology advances, it allows for unique and innovative ways to make cars more compatible with technology.
- Listen to the needs of your customers. If you can have a solution for their problems, you will grow your revenue and business.
- Adapting to the changes in time and technology are key for making sure that your business stays afloat.
- You want to try and make your business “future proof” so that it won’t be obsolete within a few years.
Quote of the Show:
2:03 “It really all comes down to relationships and building relationships and communications.”
Ways to Tune In