Today’s guest is skilled in the art of entrepreneurship. He is a Global Leader in HealthWear and launched a new category of health and wellness products to 8-figures revenue and nationwide retail. Jordan Schindler is the CEO & Founder at Nufabrx. Jordan joins host Valerie Cobb to share his tips on how companies can find their way out of the confusing maze of revenue.
- One way to get out of the revenue maze is by showcasing perseverance. You have to keep going forward and keep growing your company.
- You want to try and do one more thing than you did yesterday. As an entrepreneur, that is the way to build success.
- While it may not seem like an immediate impact, getting 1% better everyday is going to help your business grow more and more.
- Give yourself permission to say no and yes to certain things and clients. You want to work with the right people and they fit into your profile.
- Set goals for yourself that you can keep track of. They don’t need to be lofty goals but as long as they show progress or areas to improve they will help you.
- Having “rocks” or quarterly goals for your company will help the employees focus on a 90 day project and use that to improve the company.
- You want to simplify your customer's life. Your goal as a company is to make their life better and take away the pain points that they are experiencing.
Quote of the Show:
0:51 “It's all about showcasing perseverance. You gotta put one foot in front of the other and you gotta keep growing.”
Ways to Tune In
The Revenue Maze is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/