Today’s guest sees the importance of making a process clear and concise. He is an avid Jayhawks fan and also enjoys playing the guitar. Mike Adkins is the Vice President of Sales at WarehouseQuote. Mike joins the host Valerie Cobb to share some of his tips for how companies can increase their revenue.
- One way to increase the revenue for your company is to have clarity on what you are doing. Sometimes it helps to take a step back and think about what you are doing at a very base level.
- There are plenty of books out there that claim to have the secret revenue growth or revenue ops, but you don’t need to read all those. Instead, take a step back and write down a list of the process you want and think about your ultimate objective.
- When you are trying to make a clear process for your company, you want to try to simplify it. Simplicity can help make the process clear to others.
- Indecision is a decision. If you are not clear about why you are the right decision for a customer, then you have already killed the deal and the client won’t want to work with you.
- Every day you want to think about the value you are bringing to your clients and make sure you are meeting their needs.
- Use your time to improve your knowledge and skillset about your profession rather than spending time on social media.
- Don’t be afraid to stick your neck out a little bit. You can learn a lot from an opportunity that didn’t work out and use those lessons on your next journey.
Quote of the Show:
7:40 “simplicity is one of the keys to clarity.”
Ways to Tune In:
The Revenue Maze is produced by Ringmaster, on a mission to create connections through B2B podcasts. Learn more at https://ringmaster.com/