This week we are back with another episode after a week hiadus. We talk about our trip to Banff. It was a our first family getaway in over a year. It was fantastic.
Also in this episode:
- Lily goes for the awesome 4some sleepover
- Rob breaks down the production of an episode
- We love the mountains
- Fires... Ugh
- Rimrock’s! See what I did there?
- Room with a view
- Are we Karens??
- Leonardo is the best waiter. EVER.
- Go eat there for breakfast and request his section.
- Castle Jump… Pad…??
- All the way to banff for Chili's.
- The Pool at the Rimrock is wicked
- Are you shrinking?
- Lilys wants to be friends with random strangers we met in the hot tub who were on their honeymoon, So we stalked them.
- Leave it to us to make it weird
- The Gondola adventure
- The Fight at the top of a mountain
- Lily goes to the top of a mountain for the forst time
- Cows ice cream! Wow.
- Great food and service at Park
- “If you learn from it, it’s not a failure” -Bob
Where we were: https://banff.ca
The hotel we stayed at: https://www.rimrockresort.com
Primrose restaurant: (Where Leo works) https://www.rimrockresort.com/PRIMROSE/
The Bow Falls walk: https://banff.ca/654/Bow-Falls-Trail
The Gondola: https://www.banffjaspercollection.com/attractions/banff-gondola/
This Ice Cream is sooo good: https://cows.ca
Park Distillery: https://www.parkdistillery.com
Find us on social: