Simon is a husband and father of two based in Queensland's Sunshine Coast. Simon is also the Founder of Mindful Men, a therapy practice that is dedicated to supporting men with mental illness and disability. Simon’s passion for mental health comes from living with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Depression, Anxiety, and Burnout throughout the last 30 years. 2022 marks 10 years since Simon finally opened up and got help for mental illness, and he shares his story to inspire other men to share theirs.
2. JC: What "work" projects are you concentrating on?
3. JN: How about the rest of the time? What do you enjoy doing in your off time?
4. JC: What does your morning routine look like and how has it evolved over time?
5. JN: What do you do to optimize productivity during your working hours?
6. JC: What is one habit you'd like to remove from your life (either a bad habit or one that takes up too much time)?
7. JN: How do you switch off at night?
8. JC: What resources (books, philosophies, apps, sensory toys) do you find most helpful for productivity and habit formation?
9. JN: Where can people connect with you or find your work?
10. JC: Do you have any final words or asks for our audience?