Join Matthew Leonard and Shane Kapler in a powerful discussion of how St. James teaches us to suffer with joy and tame our tongues...and a whole lot more (including why Martin Luther hated this book of the Bible).
🟠 GET 2 FREE WEEKS of the SCIENCE OF SAINTHOOD! Text SAINT to 66866 (US Only) OR go to https://www.nextlevelcatholicacademy.com/2-week-free-trial
In this episode we'll discuss:
- How to endure suffering joyfully
- What to do when we suffer
- How suffering is related to deification
- How your speech can literally keep you out of heaven
- Why Luther called the book of James an "epistle of straw"
- Why James's nickname was "Camel Knees"