Welcome back to the Grow to CEO Podcast. In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing all the lessons I’ve learned over the last 2 years of leading group coaching programmes – both high-ticket groups and low-ticket groups. I’ve been leading group coaching programmes for 2 ½ years now, soon to be 3 years … where has the time gone?!
I’ll be covering how to sell group coaching programmes and how to deliver these programmes, amongst other things. Many people out there can teach you how to sell programmes but won’t necessarily guide you into how to lead and truly deliver a top-notch, high-quality, industry-leading group coaching programme.
What you’ll learn:
- 4 key lessons for delivering your group coaching programme
- 3 takeaways for selling your group coaching programme
- Some hard truths about the not-so-pretty stuff related to running and selling group coaching programmes
- The 2 things you need for predictable income and consistent income (and no, these aren’t the same – they are actually 2 totally different things!)
You can create predictability and consistency within your business when you have your group coaching programme on evergreen. This will give you the freedom to go away on the weekend (or even longer) and be confident that your business will continue to operate in your absence.
Download the free 3-Step Cheat Sheet on how to articulate the value of your groupo coaching program so it sells: https://www.roseradford.com/Free-Cheat-Sheet
- Sign 1-3+ clients a week on evergreen with my FREE training course: https://www.roseradford.com/stepup-podcast
- Apply for Freedom Accelerator: https://www.roseradford.com/apply
- Visit my website: https://www.roseradford.com/
- Follow me on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@rose_radford
- Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rosekirbycoach1
- Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamroseradford/
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rose-radford