Hello friends! This particular episode is going to be really powerful for you if you’re in your first couple of years of business; or if you’re perpetually trying to get your business off the ground no matter how many years you’ve been in business; or if you’re newer in business and taking the leap from the traditional salaried job world to the entrepreneurial world; or if you’re coming from a high-flying corporate background (strategy consulting, banking, law etc.) where you’ve been a high achiever and have been typically rewarded by the traditional way of defining success.
I’ve also got a caveat for this particular episode. Part of me feels like I shouldn’t be revealing this information and like I’m saying something a bit unorthodox that people might disagree with, but this is my truth and I’m not scared of sharing it! I’ve come to realise that there are often 6 ways that your corporate, high-flying, high achieving background is actually sabotaging your entrepreneurial success. I want to share these 6 things to help support you in being able to recognise and overcome them, so that you can go on to create the success you desire.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you cannot allow external validation to feed you as an entrepreneur
- The dangers of perfectionism pressure and why 70% done is good enough
- Why you need to turn risk taking and f*cking up on its head
- How to not feel lonely when going from working in a team to working alone
- How to give yourself structure and create your own priorities
- The ‘coal phase’ and how to adjust to asking for money
- Sign 1-3+ clients a week on evergreen with my FREE training course: https://www.roseradford.com/stepup-podcast
- Apply for Freedom Accelerator®: https://www.roseradford.com/apply
- Visit my website: https://www.roseradford.com/
- Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rosekirbycoach1
- Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamroseradford/
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rose-radford/