A new year means new goals and who doesn’t want to get fit? Today’s guest is a Purse Strings-approved professional and super-smart business coach who will help improve your financial fitness in 2023.
Tracy Bissett is the Chief Financial Fitness Trainer of Bissett Financial Fitness Inc, a full-time professor at Centennial College, and host of the Young Money Podcast. In each of these roles, Tracy educates and empowers individuals and entrepreneurs to take control of their financial lives. It’s never easy to make yourself vulnerable and open up about your shortcomings, but letting go of that worry and focusing on your financial fitness this year might make all the difference in your personal and professional life.
In this episode, we’ll spend time diving into the areas where people often need the most help with money and share some action steps you can take now to take control of your finances. Plus, she’ll share a couple of awesome success stories she’s seen during her career.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn on this episode:
· Background on Tracy, her relationship with money, and why she started this business. (2:05)
· What does a business coach actually do? (4:12)
· When should you hire a business coach? Is there a best time to do it? (5:47)
· Tracy shares a couple success stories about clients that have knocked it out of the park. (12:03)
· It’s okay to feel vulnerable when it comes to being honest about your financials. (15:59)
· Two things Tracy thinks you should focus on this year. (22:47)
Learn about our guest:
Get the Divorce Money Guide: https://www.fraudcoach.com/a/2147518094/Qd3HXent
Find a Purse Strings Approved Professional - Click Here
Check out our Facebook Page - Click Here
Join our community of Financially Fearless Women - Private Facebook Group
Join the Purse Strings Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pursestringsco/
To learn more about money and access additional episodes, visit us online: https://pursestrings.co/