Do you feel overwhelmed by the amount of marketing content you’re currently seeing.
You’re not alone…
Latest stats estimate that we see anywhere from 6-10K ads per day.
That’s just ads, that doesn’t include all the other sneaky “non-marketing” marketing we see!
So I can forgive you for feeling like you don’t want to add to the noise.
In the past couple of years (especially since the pandemic) it feels like every brand has finally tuned into digital marketing and turned up the dial to full speed.
It’s hard not to make comments like “it feels like my entire social feed is just brands or people asking me to do something.”
So how do you judge when you should market, and how much is too much marketing?
The most important thing to remember is that your messaging isn’t for you.
It’s for your target market.
And if you have something educational, or entertaining to share with them, then you can be sharing as often as what feels right / is getting results.
"Done is better than perfect. And so long as there is a purpose, that is for your client, when you're marketing, there is nothing wrong with how often you market."
In this episode, you will learn the following:
1. How Much Is Too Much Marketing?
2. What Is The Longevity Of Content On Different Platforms?
3. How Can Educating Your Audience Help Increase Engagement?
DOWNLOAD MY CONTENT PLANNER - https://becchappell.com.au/content-planner/
LinkedIn – Bec Chappell
If you're ready to work together, I'm ready to work with you and your team.
How to work with me:
1. Marketing foundations and strategy consultation
2. Marketing Coaching/ Whispering for you a marketing leader or your team who you want to develop into marketing leaders
3. Book me as a speaker or advisor for your organisation
4. Get me on your podcast
This podcast has been produced and edited by Snappystreet Creative