Sep 9 2022
Markets, Mortgages and Top Tips 2
We are back after a long hot summer with the Valencia Property podcast. Paul has been looking after the shop and making sure people have been contacted, the website has been updated and we have been doing all of the background stuff that keeps you informed about what is going on in the Valencia Property market.
In the podcast this week we talk about the following
- Why we take the Summer Break
- The Valencia Property Market
- The Latest on The Digital Nomad Visa
- Our Favourite Restaurants in Valencia (If you want to search for them on your favourite search engine... OK, ok I know, if you want to Google them they are...) Las Lunas Soul Kitchen, Diva, Mil Grullas, Tonyina, Cara Ricardo, Katmandu, Masusa Paella Bar, El Rek, Vuelve Carolina, La Casa Viva, San Tomasso)
- Are Prices Rising Still?
- What's Happening in the Mortgage Market?
- Top Tips For A Successful Valencia Property Purchase Part 2
Our recommendations this week are as follows.
Our recommended article is all about what people ask for when looking for Valencia Property, you can see it at the link here. https://valencia-property.com/new/2022/09/05/the-most-requested-features-in-valencia-property/
Our recommended podcast is Valencia Life https://valencialife.es/valencia-life-podcast-launched-in-pod-we-trust/
Our recommended property this week as menitioned is this one https://www.valencia-property.com/sueca/beach-holiday-penthouse-1902.php a beach holiday penthouse just down the coast from Valencia and a 45 minute bus ride from the city through the wonderful Albufera