#48: Lisa Weintraub, also known as Chef Lisa, is creating a new way of dining. Plates by Lisa offers a customized, in-home, gourmet dining experience. Chef Lisa is transforming the way you experience food by sourcing organic + sustainable ingredients from the local farmers' market and creating healthy cuisine inspired by global influences + flavors. Known as a Vibe Curator, she sets the tone with a personal touch, cultivating connection through food. In this episode, we discuss:
- Lisa’s background and how she founded her personal chef business
- Exactly what contributed to Lisa’s success and how she’s been able to win the attention of multiple high profile celebrity clients
- How to stay authentic to yourself and allow your personality to shine in and out of business
- How healthy shouldn’t be hard, and how you can implement micro changes in the kitchen
- Lisa’s exclusive Bachelorette Experience and exactly how she contributed to Alysia’s Palm Springs Bach!
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST:
- Get all the deets on my Palm Springs Bachelorette Party HERE!
- Listen to Episode 33 with My Girl Wellness Founder, Tayla Burke!
- Grab your My Girl Wellness and use code PURELY15 for 15% off your purchase! #MyGirlWellnessPartner
- To shop #ThePurelyPodcast Amazon Store & any items mentioned on this episode, click HERE
- To connect with Alysia, click HERE
- To stay up to date with #ThePurelyPodcast, click HERE
- Grab your copy of Alysia's 5 Star Rated e-Book, Leading with Love & use code 'PODCAST' for $5 off your copy of HERE
- To schedule a COMPLIMENTARY 1x1 Health Coaching Consultation with Alysia, click HERE
For a chance to win a copy of Leading with Love + 3 Health Coaching Sessions with Alysia, rate, review & subscribe to the podcast + send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for being here, tune in every Thursday for new episodes! #ThePurelyPodcast