In Episode #74, we are joined by Luis Martínez, the Director of the Southeast Energy, Climate and Clean Energy Program at Natural Resources Defense Council.
- How Luis' desire to be the next Jacques Costeau led to a career in environmental law
- Luis' time at the Puerto Rico Environmental Quality Board and his advocacy in support of Vieques cleanup efforts
- The Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative, which Luis helped design
- Shifting political winds on climate policy
- How the devastation wreaked by Hurricane Maria sparked a conversation on energy resiliency in Puerto Rico
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Ilya Umanskiy, director of the Current Consulting Group, to discuss risk management, asset protection, and related topics.