In Episode #65, we are joined by Natalie O’Regan, a cannabis activist in Ireland.
- The state of cannabis legislation in Ireland.
- Natalie's research on drug policy.
- The "hamster wheel" of stigma in the context of drugs.
- Society's need for labeling and its connection to cannabis laws.
- Ireland's road ahead toward cannabis legalization.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Chris Campbell to discuss his The Tales of the Tribunal Podcast, and much more!