In Episode #71, we are joined by Taiwanese cannabis lawyer Zoe Lee, of Better Call Zoe fame.
- Zoe's path to becoming Taiwan's best-known cannabis lawyer, and what her docket looks like.
- The legal status of cannabis and CBD in Taiwan.
- Zoe's inspirations for her podcast, In the Weeds.
- Legalization efforts in Taiwan and Zoe's prediction on when legalization will come about.
- The incongruity between Taiwan's progressive ethos and the country's restrictive cannabis laws.
- Zoe's foray into politics with the Green Party Taiwan, and the views on cannabis of Taiwan's mainstream parties.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Kelly Sullivan, Seattle University's head track and field coach.