Provisions in the newly enacted Inflation Reduction Act represent some of the most significant changes to the healthcare system that have taken effect in the past decade. Maureen Testoni, president and CEO of 340B Health, will review some of the new law’s drug pricing elements. They include provisions for Medicare to start negotiating the prices it will pay for certain drugs for the first time in the program’s history. How these drug pricing changes play out will affect the entire healthcare system, including the safety-net providers who already receive discounted prices on some prescription drugs.
Other segments will include these instantly recognizable broadcast segments:
ONE Extraordinary Marriage Show
- The RAC Report: Healthcare attorney Knicole Emanuel, partner at the law firm of Practus, will report the latest news about auditors.
- The News Report: Dennis Jones, Patient Financial Services at Montefiore Nyack Hospital will report on the single payer proposal.
- Risky Business: Healthcare attorney David Glaser, shareholder in the law offices of Fredrikson & Bryon, will join the broadcast with his trademark segment.
- SDoH Report: Tiffany Ferguson, a subject matter expert on the social determinants of health (SDoH), will report on the news that’s happening at the intersection of healthcare regulations and the SDoH.
- Monday Rounds: Ronald Hirsch, MD, vice president of R1 RCM, will be making his Monday Rounds with another installment of his popular segment.
- Legislative Update: Folana Houston, assistant general counsel for Zelis, who will be substituting for Matthew Albright, will report on current healthcare legislation.
Is your marriage everything that you want it to be? Are you ready to make a change?...
Listen on: Apple Podcasts Spotify