Nicholas Tosca is a Professor the Mineralogy & Petrology in the Department of Earth Sciences at the University of Cambridge. His research interest include understanding the co-evolution of life and environments through Earth’s early history. He’s also science team member of the Mars 2020 Perseverance Rover Mission, currently exploring the ancient surface of Mars and seeking signs of ancient life.
In this Bullaki Science Podcast Prof. Tosca talks about the PIXL instrument on the Perseverance Rover and how knowledge on Mars geology can advance our understanding on the origin of life on Earth and elsewhere.
The video is available here: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/680589336
COPYRIGHT BULLAKI ltd
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/bullaki
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/bullaki
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1U2Tnvo1PZY4Fu4QLHURJV
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/bullaki-science-podcast/id1538487175
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samuele-lilliu/
- Website: www.bullaki.com
- Minds: https://www.minds.com/bullaki/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/bullaki
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@bullaki:0