Here's what is happening in the markets today, Thursday, March 2
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq close lower to start of March
- S&P 500 finding support at key support level
- 10-year Treasury yield tops 4%
- 2-year yield at highest level since 2006
- Comments from Minneapolis Fed President Kashkari and Atlanta Fed President Bostic stoke concerns about rate hikes
- Earnings: Salesforce (CRM) shares pop nearly 15% on a strong quarter and forward guidance
- Okta (OKTA) shares jump 13% on solid earnings and guidance
- Silvergate Capital (SI) shares fall more than 30% after it delayed its 10-K annual report
- Tesla (TSLA) down 5% after disappointing “investor day”
PLUS: How we trade these markets and our current positions
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket