- Mark 10:46-52
- Psalm 90:10,12
- James 4:13-14
- Ephesians 5:15-17
- John 17:4
Time is Limited
- Time is short, but God gives us enough to live the life He intends for us.
Our time is God’s time
Generosity and Priorities
- Being present with other people is possible when we manage our priorities.
- Why is it hard to live with margin in our schedules?
- What is your response to the statement, “Time is short, but God gives us enough to live the life He intends for us.”
- How does seeing your time as God’s time change your mindset?
- Can you think of an area of life that you could steward time more wisely?
- Can you think of an example of something urgent that isn’t necessarily important?
- Why is it hard to properly prioritize our time?