Why were radical Christians at the forefront of the abolition movement? Historian Tom Holland, author of ‘Dominion’, shares why the story of Jesus dying the death of a criminal slave was the historical catalyst for the modern-day anti-slavery movement. The second part of a conversation recorded live with Justin Brierley at the IllumiNations Europe conference in Scotland.
• Subscribe to the Unapologetic podcast: https://pod.link/1622170986
• More podcasts, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For our apologetics courses: http://www.premier.org.uk/course
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate