Do you want to take the “Ugh” out of content creation? Today, we have Jen Liddy to share strategies to “easify” or simplify and make content creation fun!
Points to Listen for:
About Jen Liddy
In 2013, Jen made a terrifying leap into entrepreneurship, learning everything the hard way. Now, as a content creation specialist, she helps personal brands step off the content creation treadmill and get out of the content chaos with strategies that make content fun and easy!
And because of her background as a literature teacher, she can help people pull out their ideas and get them on paper, video, or voice for content creation so that they can start marketing themselves with content that feels like them. It’s like putting on a suit for you rather than trying other people’s systems or funnels. Everything she teaches is customizable to work for you!
5 Steps to Step Off the Content TREADmill
1. Avoid being an over-giver – by our profession, we love helping and serving others and because of that we tend to give information to people that is more than they can process. We think that is helping them by doing so, but it’s the opposite.
2. Try to scale back – don’t let your audience feel they are out of capacity. Provide them breakdowns or basics for easier learning because sometimes it is what they need.
3. Make sure your content is easy to digest – people tend to tune you out if the content is too complicated.
4. Fish food method – give your audience little nuggets, blogs or longer content can be a bit boring. Try breaking them down, it’s lesser for you to do and easier to digest.
5. Don’t firehose your audience with information – let your audience pick the information
Welcome to the Savvy Scribe Podcast, I'm so glad you're here! Before we start the show, if you're interested, we have a free Facebook group called "Savvy Nurse Writer Community"
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNESSupport the show
FOLLOW & REVIEW THE SAVVY SCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNES
And if you love it, can I ask for a review? Select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.”
If you’re ready to start exploring if freelance writing is your next PRN job or even full-time, I invite you to check out the Savvy Nurse Writer Communityon Facebook and the Plan Produce Profit Course + Membership to help you get started today!