Does being distracted create the life and world you would like to live in? The world is full of distractions and it’s only getting better and better at distracting us.
Distractions come in many forms, thoughts, feelings, our phones, friends, relationships, food, just to name a few. Can you be conscious and distracted?
If you’re not happy with distraction:
- Learn deep work. It’s the kind of work that effects change and requires a lot of focus energy.
- Get free of the distractor implants. These emotions such as jealousy, fear or hate are not real. Clearing them will bring you an incredible level of freedom.
- Write down your top 3 distractions. Is it social media, cigarettes, jealousy, TV? What would happen if you lost them?
- Are you using technology as a tool for more consciousness, or for distraction?
- What distractions are you using to avoid the consciousness that you could be choosing?
- How many times a day do you check your phone or scroll through social media?