How do you move past your fears to reach your potential? It has so much to do with taking the first step even when you are afraid. And once you take that first step, the path becomes clear.
Welcome to The Gold Standard Podcast. Today’s guest is Bryan Post, an adopted and former foster child and one of America’s Foremost Child Behavior and Adoption Experts. Bryan is the founder of the Post Institute and the sponsor of this podcast. A renowned clinician, lecturer, and best-selling author of From Fear to Love, a former college football player, and entrepreneur for over 25 years, Bryan has the heart to share how others can be successful as their own boss. Bryan is also the founder and CEO of Major Media League, which aims to be the most influential, inspirational, and impactful social media platform where athletes and brands intersect.
Join us as we talk about taking action, exploring diverse interests, and living life according to The GOLD Standard.
“Don't be afraid to take the first step. Sometimes, the first step is just a symbol of writing down the vision of what you want to do.”
- Bryan Post
In This Episode:
- Meet Bryan Post, Clinician, Lecturer, and Best Selling Author
- Bryan talks about his childhood, his sister, and his family life
- What advice can you give a parent raising a “difficult child”?
- How did Bryan end up playing collegiate football?
- What is the impact of goal setting in someone’s life?
- How would you encourage someone to turn their dreams into reality?
- What core principles does Bryan live by?
- Bryan shares what sparked the idea behind the Major Media League
- How crucial is perseverance in overcoming obstacles and achieving your goal?
- What’s the most critical thing for Bryan as a leader?
- Bryan’s daily discipline for success
- Book recommendation: Out of Control by Thomas Hollywood Henderson
Connect with Bryan Post:
Connect with Leah Amico: