- "It’s being widely reported that Putin will be pressing Biden on what Putin perceives to be human rights violations being perpetrated against Trump's supporters who attended the mostly peaceful protest at the US Capitol on January 6."
- “What Sergey Lavrov is accusing Bumbling Biden and the Democrats of doing is absolutely right. What Biden and the Democrats have been doing here with the January 6 riot is something scholars refer to as weaponized legalism, a technical term for the politicalization of the law.”
- “The Russian public rejects Navalny precisely because our mainstream Marxist media supports him. And whatever our media supports, the Rusian public largely rejects.”
- "Everyone on the political planet knows Biden is weak and Putin, in openly defending Trump's supporters and rioters of the Capitol, is frankly demonstrating precisely just how weak Biden really is."
- [01:28] Biden and President Vladimir Putin’s summit in Geneva and why Putin is accusing Biden of persecuting Trump’s supporters
- [03:40] What is weaponized legalism and how the Democrats are using it
- [05:00] President Trump trolling Biden’s meeting with President Putin and how the media is trying to prop up Biden
- [07:10] On the Navalny issue, why most Russians don't believe he was poisoned and how Putin is showing how weak Biden is
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this episode. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and/or leave a review.
Do you want to be a part of the podcast and be our sponsor? Click here to partner with us and defy liberal culture!
If you would like to get lots of articles on conservative trends make sure to sign-up for the 'New Conservative Age Rising' Email Alerts.