Today we're talking sales. Specifically, how to make sales easy.. because I promise, it does NOT have to be so damn hard.
Here's what I dive into:
- Two helpful frames I use to make selling easier
- Why I think sales is overcomplicated by a lot of people (and why it shouldn't be)
- The importance of inviting your potential clients to work with you (and what can happen if you don't)
- Breaking news: People like to be sold to (and why)
- Potential blocks preventing you from selling (or enjoying it)
- Exploring issues with your offer, pricing, or misalignment with the client or promise, and more...
- Focusing on sales activities that can be done every day and doing them consistently
- Permission for your sales activities NOT to look like everyone else's