Do you have some start up business ideas? Can entrepreneurship be your ticket to fame and fortune? It worked for Mark Zuckerberg. Why not you? If the thought of starting your own business has ever crossed your mind, you’ve got startup fever. Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner as she welcomes Professor Ted Zoller. He has a prescription for how to achieve more entrepreneurial success and tips for how to separate the start up business ideas from the losers.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER ABOUT START UP IDEAS: ● Why entrepreneurship requires more than good startup ideas.
● How successful entrepreneurs solve problems in a sophisticated and complete way.
● The value of co-creating solutions with your customers.
● Why accepting failure is a necessary part of testing and refining your startup ideas.
● The magic formula that catapults your startup ideas into the winner's circle.
● The deal making research you need to find the ideal investors for your venture.
● Why an advisory board is a critical rite of passage for your startup.
● How to recruit the right advisory board without being "salesy."
● And MUCH MORE.
GUEST:Professor Ted Zoller is the Director of the http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/entrepreneurship (Center for Entrepreneurial Studies) and T.W. Lewis Clinical Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship in the http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/ (Kenan-Flagler Business School at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill). The Center is a leading, a nationally-ranked, entrepreneurship program focused on growth venturing and entrepreneurial leadership.
He is also President of the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship, the largest American association of academics and practitioners dedicated exclusively to entrepreneurship.
As a senior fellow at the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Ted is engaged in core strategies of the foundation in the area of entrepreneurship, and serves as an active practicing entrepreneur.
Unlike other entrepreneurs, he approaches winning startup ideas from multiple perspectives, as a business professor, as a practicing entrepreneur, as an investor, board member, and founder of three organizations: CommonWeal, OpenRange and Launch Chapel Hill.
Ted meshes the theoretical with the practical to provide integrated strategies. It's extremely powerful.
RELATED RESOURCES:http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/faculty/meet-our-faculty/ted-zoller (Contact Ted) and connect with him on https://www.linkedin.com/in/tedzoller (LinkedIn) and https://twitter.com/Ted_Zoller (Twitter).