Welcome to episode 3 of the Lucid Thrive Podcast!
This podcast and Lucid Thrive™ is for you, the ambitious, self-driven, intelligent thinker. Despite your inner drive if you are feeling the pressures of being constantly busy with a poor work-life balance, want to change and yet don't know how, then you are in the right place.
My name is Lee Groombridge, I'm the host and creator of the Lucid Thrive Plan™, the flagship coaching programme that guides you through 9 strategies, coaching tools and principles that underpin the Lucid Thrive™ community.
In the third episode of the debut series called 'Witness The Transformation' you get a quick recap of what has been covered so far and are then guided through the exercises that Charlie worked through to transform his goals into well-formed goals providing a compelling vision of the future helping him achieve what success looks like for him.
In this episode of The Lucid Thrive Podcast, you will;
- Learn why most new years resolutions do not work for people.
- Understand how neuroscience can play a big part in your success.
- Be guided through Charlie's experience of transforming a goal into a well-formed goal.
- and more...
The topics covered include;
- The use of motivation in language such as 'away from' language .
- The ecological check that is used to create well-formed goals.
- Future-pacing to the completion of a goal check achievement criteria.
- and more...
Whilst it is Charlie’s journey featured on this particular podcast, there is a free worksheet for you to download that accompanies this episode, so that you can experience this part of the Lucid Thrive Plan™ for yourself.
We would love for you to join us on this transformational journey...