is an interiors stylist and writer known around the world for her beautifully curated Instagram feed @thedesignchaser
which features images of her home in New Zealand. In this week's conversation, she shares her journey to creating her home, and some of the biggest lessons she's learnt along the way.
This episodes focuses on:
* Creativity and finding your way.
* The power of growing a following on Pinterest.
* How to decide which brands to work with.
* How to say ‘no’, and stay true to your values.
* Using your home as a backdrop for styling.
* The process of designing a family home.
* Finding a good work flow, and transitioning to quality from quantity.
* Styling and Instagram tips.
Plus, much more!
For more, visit nataliewalton.com/podcast/21