Music is Dusky Sky by tom_atom - Check them out on Sound Cloud! They are awesome! https://soundcloud.com/tom_atom/dusky-sky
- Finally set the darned podcast up entirely…
- Behringer died, buying cheap gear has its risks.
- Magic The Gathering ends tournaments on software as well. Might bring it back later.
- Just cancelling them has a detrimental effect on local shops perhaps
- Local Metagames is cool!?
- Star Citizen looks like a mess, issues with Kickstarter
- CJ got in on the ground floor, neven managed to log on
- Why aren’t space games anything like space? Fer realz?
- Hiring modders to help with tools for Cyberpunk 2077
- FFXIV, new controller like riding a bike with the bars backwards
- FF VI and CrossCode and I’ve missed stories. *
- Story vs Tone vs Filler aka if the plot is about killing gods from the tutorial why am i gardening
- Jae likes Cross Code (and learning patience) **
- probably a rebuttal on design principles of rewarding patience vs enforcing tempo
- This is related to difficulty and things like Dark Souls 3 or Celeste or Hades
- Oh, dashing is broken
- Designs based off of old ideas that...may or may not have sucked. Not thinking for yourself, etc.
- If you’re not going to do it right, cut it. Block and Parry, for example.