Sorry about the audio! This is a recorded webinar.
Learn how leading firms:
- Categorize products according to different project types.
- Group variable components for faster specification and more efficient value engineering.
- Remove product duplicates.
- Get buy-in from stakeholders like suppliers.
And much, much more!
Moderated by Esteban Reichberg, Senior Project Manager and Fohlio Board Adviser. Esteban earned his Bachelor of Science from Cornell University and his Master of Architecture from Columbia University. He is the recipient of the Latino Leaders of Tomorrow award from the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, the EPFL ThinkSwiss Scholars Grant from the U.S. Swiss Embassy and the Building Technology Honors Award from Columbia University’s GSAPP. As a founding member of AIANY’s Civic Leadership Program, he is committed to strengthening leadership roles for design professionals in the public realm.
We’re honored to be joined by:
- Gerald Lock, Project Architect/BIM Manager for Katsalidis Architects. Gerald is an ARBV-registered architect with extensive experience in the residential & lifestyle sectors, having worked on projects in eight countries in Australasia, Europe, and the Near East since 2003. Gerald has built a solid foundation of experience, a working knowledge of local planning and building regulations, and a network of trusted consultants and collaborators in the State of Victoria, Australia. His central professional aspiration is to continue to practice architecture with the utmost pride and integrity.
- Monica Ortiz, FF&E Manager for Yossi G. Monica majored in architecture at Francisco Marroquín University, the top university in her native country. She trained as both an architect and a developer: remodeling homes, building townhomes as rental properties, creating a development proposal for a gated community in Nicaragua, and helping design hospitals in Dallas. She is currently the FF&E Manager & Fohlio Specialist for a successful architectural design company in New York. Her many travels have exposed her to many cultures and therefore widened her world view and design sensibilities. Her latest project is a beautiful residence on a double lot in Chicago.
- Scott Barrington, Founder of Modlar. Scott was born in New Zealand into a building family. From the time he spent as a young boy watching his father on building sites, he knew that he would follow in his footsteps as an architect. While working at an architecture firm, Scott created a digitized library, from which came Modlar, a platform which now services 385,000 professional architects globally throughout every step of their design process.
Standardize, digitize, and automate your design and construction workflows with Fohlio. Schedule a demo or book a consultation with one of our account managers to explore these features today.
Special thanks to Monica Ortiz, Esteban Reichberg, Gerald Lock, and Scott Barrington for participating in this webinar.