Have you ever wondered how to trust God through seasons of pain and grief? In this episode, Elizabeth Mitchell shares how she trusted God through her son’s battle with a congenital heart disease.
- What stood out to you about this podcast episode?
- While at a Miami hospital, Elizabeth realized she needed a shift in perspective and began to list 10 things she could easily take for granted. How has gratitude helped you in difficult times?
- Worship was a big part of Elizabeth’s healing and comfort. How does worship play a part in your life?
- Elizabeth and Pastor Julie talked about “doing the next thing,” which can be something small. In this season of your life, what is your next right thing?
- It took a lot of courage for Elizabeth to write a book about her story. If you were to write a book about your life, what would it be about and who could it help?
Learn more about Sisterhood
Ask a Question