Tune into this special next-gen season finale episode about God's calling, limiting beliefs, hearing God’s voice, and even some fun slang terms.
So Good Moments:
- Colossians 3:17 says that whatsoever you do, do it for God’s glory. While it’s easy to spend a lot of energy on that one little thing, we need to think more about the “whatsoever” part.
- God may assign you to certain things for a season. You might not like all the assignments you’ve been given, but if you’re faithful in those little things, God won’t let you miss out on your calling.
- While your calling is personal, it’s also a collective call. You’re not intended to live out your calling as an individual, but as a collective.
- God uses His Word, His people, and His Spirit to speak into your life.
- Know the difference between success and fruitfulness.
- We have a speaking God who wants to direct your path.
- What jumped out to you about today’s podcast with Pastor Julie and the three next-gen leaders?
- Pastor Julie talked about the difference between your calling and your assignment. What assignment has God given you in this season?
- What is something that you wish was spoken over you when you were younger?
- What is your collective calling? Who has God called you to live out your calling with?
- Have you had a burning bush moment in your everyday, ordinary life?
- What is one new next-gen word you learned from today’s episode?
Get There First
Pray for a Student or Kid
Learn more about Sisterhood
Ask a Question