How do you make others feel known, seen, and loved? In this episode, you’ll hear how to listen well and love through the long haul.
So Good Moments:
- How to develop accountability and healthy relationships.
- How biblical community helped Pastor Lisa Duvall heal from childhood trauma.
- Chick-fil-A franchise owner Nicole Moceri’s 7 guiding principles for new leaders.
- How to create a “mentoring memoir.”
- Tips for when you want to ask someone to mentor you.
- How former news anchor Chandra Rabenecker approaches people she wants to grow with…and more!
- What stood out to you from this episode?
- Nicole shared 7 guiding principles for new leaders who want to move up—which one stood out to you as something to work on?
- Pastor Lisa talked about how being planted in the church helped her heal. What benefits have you experienced from being planted?
- Is there a deficit area in your life that you can ask someone to mentor you in?
- Pastor Lisa mentioned an awkward moment in her early days of ministry. What’s an awkward moment that taught you something?
Learn more about Sisterhood
Ask a Question
© 2022 Be Essential Songs (BMI) / Jord A Lil Music (BMI) / Doejones20 (BMI) (admin at EssentialMusicPublishing.com). All rights reserved. Used by permission.