Have you ever lost sight of your purpose in a dark season? In this episode, Pastor Emma Mullings is here to encourage you that you are never too far from God’s reach.
- What was the main thing that stood out to you from Emma Mullings’ story?
- How have you learned to trust God even when your prayers for healing or breakthrough didn’t turn out like you hoped?
- Emma spoke about the process of discovering her worth and value in Christ. How has your God-confidence grown over the years?
- After recommitting her life to Christ, Emma made some dramatic changes in her life—starting with the first step of attending Bible college. What is your next right step toward what God has for you?
- If you’ve ever felt like the lights went out on your dreams, future, or purpose, how did you learn to find purpose and strength in God?
- Emma is a gifted worship singer, and so was her mom. What’s your favorite worship song?
Emma Mullings’ music
History Makers Church
Learn more about Sisterhood
Ask a Question