Valentine’s Day Special: What Matters Most in Relationships
Season 2 | Episode 2
What is the secret sauce for building solid and lasting relationships? In this episode, Pastors Todd and Julie share their own relationship trial and errors, as well as practical tips on communication, conflict, and commitment.
So Good Moments:
- You asked, they answered! Pastors Todd and Julie respond to your questions, which leads to their worst Valentine’s story and advice for singles.
- Why authenticity is critical no matter what stage of life you’re in.
- How to gain a vision for your relationship or marriage.
- The key difference between being a peace-faker and a peace-maker.
- The ABCs of conflict resolution (including the right and wrong way to apologize).
- The long-term fruit of being committed to what matters most.
Question: What relationships do you need God to give you a vision for?
Pastor Julie’s 2022 Reading List
Learn more about Sisterhood | https://christfellowship.church/groups/sisterhood
Ask a Question