Tadam! Michael and Rafal are back. In this episode, our hosts talk about interviewing customers, which every company or product owner should do to grow their business.
⭐️ Key things you will learn from this episode:
- Why you should talk to your customers
- How to conduct the interviews with people who use your products or services
- What information you want to get from these online meetings with your customers
- Why is it essential to use the 5 Whys method and dig to the source of the problem customers mention.
- How new Nozbe time parameters work and what other new features we've recently introduced in Nozbe.
We try to avoid meetings in our company. If we allow them to happen, they should be: optional, regular, and well-prepared. And so are the meetings we have with our customers. See in what way.
🔗 Show notes
🟣 Find Us
💜 Review Us
If you love this show, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Creators & Guests