Rajat Suri, CEO and Co founder of Presto and previous Co founder of Lyft joins the show to talk about:
- The customer insight that led to starting Zimride (aka Lyft)
- "Fork in the road" moments that have defined Raj's career as an entrepreneur.
- The thought process that led Raj to drop out of MIT to wait tables in a restaurant, and ultimately found Presto.
- Raj's decision to take Presto public and what that process looked like.
- Presto's position as an anti-metaverse idea and opportunities for automation in the physical world.