Do you have trouble setting boundaries in your life? Then buckle up because on this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety I have coach Melody Dowlearn to talk about the importance of boundaries in our life and their value.
In this episode:
- How the lack of boundaries keeps us from reaching our full potential.
- A new perspective on why boundaries are important and already a part of our life.
- They way we enable chaos when we don’t set boundaries.
- Understanding that there will be push back when you set boundaries and why it’s worth it in the long run.
- How to walk away from personal and professional relationships when boundaries aren’t accepted.
- Questions you can ask yourself when it’s time to examine your relationships.
- The way our boundaries and the boundaries of those in our lives are so powerful.
- How to be unapologetically you with grace and kindness.
- The right way and time to set boundaries.
- Why you shouldn’t say “I’m sorry” when starting a conversation about boundaries.
- What to do when someone else’s boundary triggers you.
- Setting boundaries with yourself.