In this episode, Ian chats with a Medical Herbalist, Iridologist, NET therapist (Neuro- Emotional technique); NIS therapist (Neurological Integration System), and the director in Motv8 Pty Ltd T/as Motivating Health. Tammy loves her work unconditionally and is dedicated in helping her patients and supporting their emotional health. She is passionate in helping other people build their selves up for their growth and betterment.
• How repeating patterns impact children both positively and negatively
• Getting stuck in the same pattern and people getting more comfortable talking about it instead of clearing out the pattern
• Cutting the cord from everything that is stopping you from soaring high is something you can do and you will never be the same again
• Letting go of the loop that you're stuck with will help resolve the toxicities affecting us
• Moving forward in your physical health positively impacts your mental health as well
• Letting the situation control you allows the right flow and right processes to happen
• Going with what you feel for no reason reveals what's underneath that feeling
• You can do things by choice but always be prepared for what's coming afterward
About the Guest:
Tamara “Tammy” Roberts
Tammy Roberts has been in the health and healing world for most of her working life around 30 plus years. She is a director in Motv8 Pty Ltd T/as Motivating Health since 2003.
In the past, she has owned her own health food shop on the Central Coast of NSW and for the last 15 years in her practice has owned and operated a successful health wellness center and gym which also specializes in weight loss programs and webinars.
She is a Medical Herbalist, Iridologist, NET therapist (Neuro- Emotional technique); NIS therapist (Neurological Integration System); wife; mother of 2; nanny of 2 divine human beings; loves the outdoors, beach, getting to the gym gardening, and spending time with her family. She has a personal interest in metaphysical and motivational speakers and books.
Tammy specializes in and has a passion for helping to support her patients' emotional health particularly those with anxiety, panic attacks, anger, depression, and trauma. Reminding her patients of their innate greatness, building confidence and self-worth, and encouraging them to make their dreams a reality by clearing suppressed negative emotions via muscle testing.
All the while ensuring these patients are following her pillars of wellness –
Eating nutritional foods, daily exercise, good quality sleep, taking good quality supplementation, and having gratitude for all that we have.
Tammy absolutely loves her work!
PS - And personally has provided tremendous support and healing to me, my wife, and both my children
Medical Herbalist (MNHAA 151690)
NET Practitioner (Neuro-emotional)
NIS Practitioner (Neurological Integration)
4/8 Bonnal Rd Erina NSW 2250
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their...