Aug 10 2022
Do the Work You Were Born to Do
You became an entrepreneur in order to build something special—a business that expresses your unique talents, interests, and purpose.
You sometimes get this “stuck” feeling, like there’s something holding you back. A gap between who you are today and who you really want to be tomorrow. The type of person who:
- Has a clear sense of purpose and focuses on impact over “busyness.”
- Truly loves going to work and brings the best parts of themselves to their business every day.
- Embraces challenges, overcomes obstacles, and enjoys the ride.
How to Get Unstuck and Start Doing Your Best Work
To realize your full potential as an entrepreneur, you need to free yourself from the internal obstacles, fears, and conflicts that block you from creating at your highest level.
The WorkSelfLife Podcast will help you master 6 key ways to break through those bottlenecks:
1. Align with your purpose—Learn how to follow your calling and trust your intuition so that you can feel truly inspired by your work every day.
2. Tap into your resilience—Learn how to persevere through obstacles, rejection, and failure so that you’re always growing and evolving.
3. Clarify your thinking—Learn how to think and plan more strategically so you can take decisive action and make more effective long-term decisions.
4. Maximize your impact—Learn how to focus your time, energy, and attention on what really matters so you can accomplish more without burning out.
5. Solve problems faster—Learn how to quickly analyze and reframe challenges so you can overcome them more easily.
6. Expand your influence—Learn how to clearly communicate your ideas so that you can move others to take action.
In the next episode, we’ll explore why it’s so critical to align with your purpose, what gets in the way of following our true calling, and how to move past those blockages so that you can tap directly into the mission that most inspires you.
In the meantime, be sure to visit workselflife.com and join my email list to receive the latest podcast episodes as well as subscriber-only resources, tips, and tools.